Are you ready to get serious about Lean? Would you like to learn from others on the Lean journey and share your Lean journey with other dedicated, knowledgeable professionals?
- Participate in events/workshops facilitated by experienced practitioners
- Tour other facilities to learn from their struggles and successes. Go to Gemba!
- Webinars - learn without leaving your desk or host a lunch and learn at your organization
- Collaboration, shared activities, and participant-based learning
- Mentoring Program - NEW!
- Interactive onsite workshops for leadership and practitioners
- Round Table discussions on key strategic change issues
- Cross-sector sharing - learn what works from all types of organizations
- We can help you build a culture that supports change management
- Network with continuous improvement practitioners - we found your tribe!
- Monthly regional Lean Coffee events - network with CI professionals in your area
- Priority Registration - registration for our events will open 2 weeks earlier for members than non-members
- Waiting list priority - members will have priority on the waiting list over non-members
- See our Member Kanban Board for explanation of all benefits.
When You Join the ILC as an Organization ALL Employees:
- Have the ability to sign up for ILC events at no or very minimal cost
- Have access to the Members Only area on the website where they will find training materials from events, shared calendar of training events, a Lean materials library and more!
- Can join the Members Only Forum where members discuss lean topics and share ideas online.
- Are encouraged to join our LinkedIn Group, follow us on Twitter and to sign up to receive our e-news.
- Will have Priority Registration - registration for our events will open 1 week earlier for members than non-members (NEW!)
- Will have waiting list priority - members will have priority on the waiting list over non-members (NEW!)
- Can participate in the mentoring program
How to join the ILC:
- Click on the appropriate button below and complete the application
- Pay via credit card or invoice
- Once we receive payment or confirm a check is on its way we will send you a welcome email outlining your member benefits which will then be activated.
Membership rates are based on a calendar year (Jan 1 - Dec 31)
Organizational rates are based on the total number of employees in the entire organization in Iowa (or your state).*
|Total Number of Employees in Your Organization in Iowa*|| |
2019 Annual Conference Special -
|2 - 5 |
|6 - 50|
|51 - 150|
|501 - 1000|
Individual member rate - $200 per calendar year (January-December).
Individual Memberships cannot be transferred or shared. Individual memberships are not eligible for a pro-rated rate.
NOTE: This section is not the Member's Only Area of the Website. If you are already an individual member or part of an organization that is a member and you are looking for the Members Only Area CLICK HERE and register as a new user or log in.