Are you ready to get serious about Lean? Would you like to learn from others on the Lean journey and share your Lean journey with other dedicated, knowledgeable professionals?
Join now to be part of building an Iowa-based organization that provides opportunities for:
- Facilitated events by experienced practitioners
- Collaboration, shared activities, and participant-based learning
- Interactive onsite workshops for leadership and practitioners
- Round Table discussions on key strategic change issues
- To gain from both teaching and sharing, and participating and learning
- Cross-sector sharing for actionable leadership
- Building a culture for change management
- Networking with practitioners
- Monthly regional Lean Coffee events
- Priority Registration - registration for our events will open 2 weeks earlier for members than non-members
- Waiting list priority - members will have priority on the waiting list over non-members
When You Join the ILC as an Organization ALL Employees:
- Have the ability to sign up for ILC events at no or very minimal cost
- Have access to the Members Only area on the website where they will find training materials from events, shared calendar of training events, a Lean materials library and more!
- Can join the Members Only Forum where members discuss lean topics and share ideas online.
- Are encouraged to join our LinkedIn Group, follow us on Twitter and to sign up to receive our e-news.
- Will have Priority Registration - registration for our events will open 1 week earlier for members than non-members (NEW!)
- Will have waiting list priority - members will have priority on the waiting list over non-members (NEW!)
How to join the ILC:
- Click on the appropriate button below and complete the application
- Await email that will allow you to pay for your fee by credit card or request an invoice.
- Once we receive payment or confirm a check is on its way we will send you a welcome email outlining your member benefits
Membership rates are based on a calendar year (Jan 1 - Dec 31)
Organizational rates are based on the total number of employees in the entire organization in Iowa (or your state).*
Fall Conference Special now in effect: organizations can join now and your organizational membership will be good through December of 2019. You get 15 months for the price of 12 and you get to send your team to the Fall Conference at the member rate. This special applies to first time organizational members only.
|Total Number of Employees in Your Organization in Iowa*||See Fall Conference Special Rate Description Above |
|2 - 5 |
|6 - 50|
|51 - 150|
|501 - 1000|
Individual member rate - $200 per calendar year (January-December).
Individual Memberships cannot be transferred or shared.
NOTE: This section is not the Member's Only Area of the Website. If you are already an individual member or part of an organization that is a member and you are looking for the Members Only Area CLICK HERE and register as a new user or log in.